Custom Engineered Material Handling Solutions
Shupper-Brickle combines over 50 years of hoist and crane industry experience with a full-service engineering department to offer a range of customized services. We specialize in custom engineered material handling systems and crane solutions for unusual and unique overhead lifting applications.
Engineered Material Handling Services
- Complete Analysis and Custom Design of bridge cranes and overhead material handling systems.
- Structural Services, such as crane or monorail runway design, electrical surveys, capacity rating studies, modernization, and "repair or replace" analysis.
- Overhead Material Handling Systems that combine different types of equipment to meet your needs including bridge, jib, gantry or workstation cranes, hoists, winches, patented track, electrification, controls, and other specialty equipment.
- Equipment for Specialty Industries, such as for pharmaceutical clean rooms, explosion-proof applications, foodservice operations, pumping station & water treatment plants, granite & stone industry lifting and yacht clubs.
- Upgrades to manufacturer- standard hoists & cranes: We upgrade standard equipment to better suite specific needs, including special chain lengths and pendant lengths, added safety features like dual brakes, and low headroom accommodations, among others.
We combine industry experience with a broad representation of industry brands. Learn more about our services for architect and engineering firms or download a free bridge crane engineering spec. Need a Lift? Read our Hoist Guy’s Blog!
Do you have an unusual application? Have they said it can’t be done? Give us a call! We specialize in unique designs and custom engineered material handling systems for unique lifting applications. With 50+ years of experience and a full-service engineering department, we’ll help you find an easier way! Call us at 800-642-7263 or contact our experienced engineers through this website.