Shupper-Brickle provides custom-engineered and fabricated patented track monorails. We represent patented track manufacturers Louden, Trambeam, and Cleveland Tramrail, and we have extensive experience across a variety of applications and industries.• What is a patented track monorail?
–For lifting applications that require bidirectional movement, a patented track monorail offers superior longevity, even under frequent use. Patented track is manufactured with a low-carbon upper portion and a hardened, high-carbon lower flange. Since it’s specifically configured for overhead lifting applications, patented track is engineered based on the beam span, capacity of the monorail, and the wheel load of the hoist.• Where are patented track monorails used?
– Patented Track monorails are found where frequent use, durability, and safety are required. They’re often seen in the Airline Industry and in hot metal foundries.• What’s included in the purchase of a patented track monorail?
– A typical proposal for a patented track monorail system includes:
• A patented track monorail system and hoist, customized for capacity, beam span, clearance, hook height, application type, and finish.
• Turn-key installation by factory-trained, experienced, insured technicians; personnel lift equipment as needed; Material Lifters to raise and position the monorail.
• Load Capacity Testing, including delivery of test weights and technicians to perform the load test @ 125% of the monorail’s rated capacity.
We have extensive experience in both designing and installing patented track monorail systems, patented track bridge cranes, and accessories to expand your system capabilities. We ship equipment and components across the country, and our service area includes New Jersey, the Greater New York City area, the Greater Philadelphia area, Delaware, and Eastern Shore Maryland.
We know overhead material handling! Click to learn more about our Custom-Built Bridge Cranes, In-house Engineering Services, or Service Offerings.
Contact us for more information on patented track monorails. Thinking of repairing or replacing your patented track system? Read our blog post about the trade-offs of an upgrade.