Hoisting Equipment from Shupper-Brickle
Shupper-Brickle Equipment supplies hoists, OEM hoist parts, and hoist services to the Mid-Atlantic states and worldwide. We provide both manufacturer stock hoists and customized hoist systems, and we’ll work to find you the most efficient and cost-effective hoist for the job.
Contact us through this website or call 800-642-7263 to speak with a sales engineer.
Types of Hoists
We provide a wide selection of overhead chain hoists, wire rope hoists, manual, electric and air hoists. Shop our hoists online using the links below or contact us for a custom solution.
• Manual Hoists & Lever Pullers – For a portable, cost-effective lifting, we offer a range of models and brands for manual hoists and lever pullers. We supply both American-made units and quality imports in a range of capacities. Let us know if you need special features, such as an overload device, or accessories like a chain container.
• Electric Chain Hoists – For lifting capacities of ¼ Ton and up, we supply electric chain hoists in a range of brands and duty cycles. Let us know your power supply and voltage, your required lift and capacity, plus your preferred methods of hoist suspension and control. We can supply you with the electric chain hoist that best fits your application and your budget.
• Wire Rope Hoists – For lifting capacities of 5 Tons or more, wire rope hoists offer superior flexibility, durability, and specialized options, such as double-reeving for precision pick points or variable frequency drives for flexible speed selection.
• Air Hoists—(Air Chain Hoists, Air Wire Rope Hoists)– For Air-powered facilities, we can recommend a range of models and brands of pneumatic hoists. Air hoists are preferred for higher duty cycles, hazardous locations and precision control in speed and lifting. Contact us for the best air powered hoist for your application, in either chain or wire rope.
• Specialty Industry Hoists – We have experience providing specialty hoists and overhead lifting systems including Pharmaceutical Clean Room hoists, Food Production or Commercial Kitchen hoists, Explosion-Proof or Hazardous Location hoists, Marina & Boatyard hoists, Municipal Pumping Station & Water Treatment Plant hoists, Contractor Rigging, and Theater Motors.
Major Hoist Brands We Supply & Service
With over 50 years in the business, we know hoists! We supply & repair all major industry brands: Acco Wright, All Material Handling, Budgit Hoists, Chester Hoist, CM, Coffing Hoists, Dayton Hoists, David Round, Demag, Detroit Hoist, Electrolift, Harrington Hoists, Ingersoll Rand, JD Neuhaus, Jet Hoists, Oz Lifting, R&M Materials Handling, Saturn Overhead Equipment, Shaw-Box and Yale Hoists.
Hoist Repair & Inspection Services
We also provide comprehensive services such as Hoist Repair, OSHA Inspections, Hoist Operator Training, Hoist Load Testing, and Engineering Studies.
Our service territory includes New Jersey, the Greater New York City area, the Greater Philadelphia Area, Delaware, and Eastern Shore Maryland.
Learn more from The Hoist Guy's Blog: Top Hoist Purchasing Mistakes to Avoid, Hoist Breakdown Prevention & Planning, American-Made Hoists vs. Imported Hoists.