Structural Design & Engineering Services for Overhead Cranes & Runways
Shupper-Brickle combines 50 years of hoist and crane industry experience with a full-service engineering department to offer a range of structural services. We offer comprehensive design and engineering services for overhead crane structure to the areas of New Jersey, the greater NYC and Philadelphia metros, Delaware and eastern Maryland.
Overhead Crane Structure
What are the structural components of a bridge crane? The structure of a bridge crane includes the steel girders that make the runways, the bridge beam between the runways and the columns that support them. While these components may last for decades, a change in the facility's production may necessitate an upgrade. If you're considering an increase to your crane's lifting capacity or span (the distance between runways), our experienced crane engineers can help.
Our Crane Structure Services Include:
- Crane or Runway Installation
- Runway alignment, repair or replacement
- Crane Rail Alignment & Replacement
- Rail Surveys & Capacity Studies
- Crane Modernizations, Upgrades, Retrofits, Reverse Engineering
- System Installations or Relocations
Shupper-Brickle provides comprehensive crane services throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, including New Jersey the Greater New York City area, the Greater Philadelphia area, Delaware, and Eastern Maryland.
Need more information?
Contact us online or call 800-64-CRANE for more information on our structural engineering and design services for cranes and runways.
- Looking for options with an aging bridge crane or overhead system? Read this case study on a "repair or replace" scenario.
- See our Knowledge Base for Free Bridge Crane Specifications or visit our Hoist Guy’s Blog for more good reads on overhead material handling.
- We build bridge cranes to spec! Contact us for more information.