For environments requiring overhead food-processing equipment, such as in the foodservice or food production industries, Shupper-Brickle offers electric chain hoists, wire rope hoists, overhead cranes, and jib cranes in a variety of capacities.
- Equipment made with a heavy nickel coating and stainless steel or zinc-plated accessories.
- "Wash Down" capability to stand up to daily chemical cleansing
- Equipment made for continuous use
- Food-Grade lubricant for the gearbox & chain, per FDA standards
- Options for speed control and
- Manufacturer-standard items or customized systems
Shupper-Brickle’s foodservice industry experience includes remaking a system used to prepare twelve hundred meals, three times per day.
Contact us about your foodservice lifting process and get a free quotation or learn more about our other specialized equipment offerings such as Clean Room Equipment, Engineering Services and Complete Overhead Material Handling Systems.
Do you need a food grade hoist or a clean room hoist? Read our Hoist Guy's blog post to learn the differences!