Overhead Equipment for Food Processing & Foodservice
For contaminant-controlled environments requiring overhead lifting equipment, such as in the foodservice or food production industries, Shupper-Brickle offers electric chain hoists, wire rope hoists, overhead cranes, and jib cranes in a variety of capacities.
About Food Grade Hoists & Cranes
Overhead lifting equipment can increase productivity, but it must also meet safety standards. We can supply you with food-grade hoists and cranes that will operate efficiently and safely while maintaining your hygienic environment with the following features.
- Equipment made with a heavy nickel coating and stainless steel or zinc-plated accessories.
- "Wash Down" capability to stand up to daily chemical cleansing
- Equipment made for continuous use
- Food-Grade lubricant for the gearbox & chain, per FDA standards
- Options for speed control
- Manufacturer-standard items or customized systems
We Know Food-Grade Hoist & Cranes
Shupper-Brickle’s foodservice industry experience includes remaking a system used to prepare twelve hundred meals, three times per day.
Contact us about your foodservice lifting process and get a free quotation or learn more about our other specialized equipment offerings such as Clean Room Equipment, Engineering Services and Complete Overhead Material Handling Systems.
Do you need a food grade hoist or a clean room hoist? Read our Hoist Guy's blog post to learn the differences!