Overhead Equipment for Food Processing & Foodservice
For contaminant-controlled environments requiring overhead lifting equipment, such as in the foodservice or food production industries, Shupper-Brickle offers electric chain hoists, wire rope hoists, overhead cranes, jib cranes, and davit cranes. in a variety of capacities.
About Food Grade Hoists & Cranes
Overhead lifting equipment can increase productivity, but it must also meet safety standards. We can supply you with food-grade hoists and cranes that will operate efficiently and safely while maintaining your hygienic environment with the following features.
- Equipment made with a heavy nickel coating and stainless steel or zinc-plated accessories.
- "Wash Down" capability to stand up to daily chemical cleansing
- Equipment made for continuous use
- Food-Grade lubricant for the gearbox & chain, per FDA standards
- Options for speed control
- Manufacturer-standard items or customized systems
We Know Food-Grade Hoists & Cranes
Shupper-Brickle’s foodservice industry experience includes remaking a system used to prepare twelve hundred meals, three times per day. We've assisted numerous food manufacturers to find the right hoist for the job in their food handling environments.
Contact us about your foodservice lifting process and get a free quotation or learn more about our other specialized equipment offerings such as Clean Room Equipment, Engineering Services and Complete Overhead Material Handling Systems.
Do you need a food grade hoist or a clean room hoist? Read our Hoist Guy's blog post to learn the differences!