Shupper-Brickle offers weather-resistant and corrosion-resistant hoists, cranes and winches for docks, marinas and yacht clubs, including galvanized and epoxy-paint finishes. Contact us for a free estimate on upgrading your system.
We also provide installation, repair and inspection services for marine industry lifting equipment.
Our competitively priced Annual Maintenance Package includes:
- OSHA compliant inspection performed by a certified and experienced technician
- Preventative Maintenance Service, including:
- Cleaning the housing, chain, hooks, controls & cables
- Adjusting motor brake
- Performing pull test of all wires and cables
- Removing & replacing all lubricants
- Lubricating the load chain
- Painting the unit
- Reapplying capacity or manufacturer’s warning labels
- Affixing inspection label
Storage during the off-season as well as removal & reinstallation services are also available.
Contact us for more information on boatyard lifting equipment or services. Or, follow these links to learn more about other specialized services such as OSHA Inspections, Hoist & Crane Repair and Engineering Services.
Can your jib crane's mounting type affect your bottom line? Read our blog to learn more.