Harrington Hoists ED Series Electric Chain Hoists
Harrington Hoists ED series of electric chain hoists are powerful and versatile with a variety of options. The convenience of single-phase power makes this electric chain hoist ideal for both commercial and industrial applications.
These electric chain hoists are super lightweight and portable. They offer just the right amount of power and speed flexibility ideal for the lifting of lighter loads. ED series hoists are available in capacities of 125 lbs up to 1050 lbs, with a standard 10’ lift, and voltage of 120-1-160. A plastic chain container is standard. This is the ED525DS, which features a 525 lb lifting capacity, 10 ft of lift and dual speed lifting.
ED525DS Hoist Features
Harrington’s ED electric chain hoists are quick-lifting, single-phase, have a compact DC motor and a smooth and quiet operation.
Model #ED525DS features 525 lb capacity, 10 ft of lift, and dual speed lifting (high speed 44 FPM, low speed: 10 FPM). It’s available in a variety of configurations with key features that include:
- Double Braking System provides extra safety with a Weston-style mechanical load brake and a regenerative brake. Standard upper limit switch prevents overlifting.
- Compact Design for easy installation and storage, lightweight & low headroom.
- Heavy Duty Motor – DC motor with rectifier for AC current reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles.
- Suspension Options include standard hook mount or an optional trolley mount.
- Dual Speed (DS) Models offer speed flexibility. Low speed adjustable from 0 to 100% of maximum speed by setting the screw inside the pendant. Standard pendant with 2 button momentary contacts and pendant drop 3’ less than lift.
Harrington Hoists for Sale
As an authorized distributor for Harrington Hoists, Shupper-Brickle Equipment sells and services all Harrington Hoist models including the ED525DS. This single-phase electric chain hoist offers 525 lbs. of lift. Additionally, we can assist with special features or upgrades such as:
- Trolley Mounting
- Additional lift or pendant length
- Power supply length over 16’ standard
To place your order for Harrington’s ED525DS single-phase dual adjustable speed chain hoist, contact us through this website or call 800-642-7263.
Don’t see the hoist you need? With over 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes or related services, including OSHA inspections and turn-key installations. We provide hoist repairs at your facility in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ.
Harrington ED Chain Hoist Downloads:
For more information on Harrington’s ED Series of electric chain hoists, click on these downloadable resources.
Model ED Catalog with Specs and Dimensions
Model ED Manual with Parts Breakout
Model ED Full Owners Manual