ED400DSA ED Single Phase Hoist 400 lb Capacity, 10 ft lift, 26 FPM lifting speed (Dual Speed Adjustable)
SKU: ED400DSA Harrington Hoists
Tags: Air Powered or Electric or Manual: Electric, Brand: Harrington Hoists, Capacity: 400lbs, Chain Hoists, Electric Chain Hoists, Equipment, Equipment or Parts: Equipment, Hoists & Winches, Lift (feet): 10', Lifting Speed (FPM):: 26, Single Phase
Harrington ED Series Chain Hoists
Harrington ED series electric chain hoists offer a powerful, versatile tool with a variety of options. The convenience of single-phase power makes this hoist ideal for both commercial and industrial applications.
ED series hoists are available in capacities of 125 lbs to 1050 lbs, with a standard 10’ lift, and voltage of 120-1-160. A plastic chain container is standard.
Harrington Single Phase Hoists Features
Harrington ED Series Chain Hoist Model #ED400DSA features 400 lb capacity, 10 ft of lift, and dual adjustable lifting speeds with infinity pendant (high speed: 26 FPM, low speed: 10 FPM). Additional key features of the single phase chain hoists include:
- Double Braking System provides extra safety with a Weston-style mechanical load brake and a regenerative brake. Standard upper limit switch prevents overlifting.
- Compact Design for easy installation and storage, lightweight & low headroom.
- Heavy Duty Motor – DC motor with rectifier for AC current reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles
- Suspension Options include standard hook mount or an optional trolley mount.
- Benefits of the Dual Speed Infinity (DSA) Models include customizable Speed Adjustment and the Heavy Duty Metal Hinged Cover protects the pendant knobs from damage.
Harrington Hoists for Sale
Shupper-Brickle Equipment is an authorized distributor for Coffing Hoists, including their ratchet lever and manual chain hoists. Contact us for hoist sales and service or if you need:
- Trolley Mounting
- Additional lift or pendant length
- Power supply length over 16’ standard
Don’t see what you need? With over 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes or related services, including OSHA inspections and turn-key installations. We provide hoist repairs at your facility in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ.
Model ED Catalog with Specs and Dimensions
Model ED Manual with Parts Breakout
Model ED Full Owners Manual