Harrington ED Electric Chain Hoists
Harrington ED series electric chain hoists offer a powerful, versatile tool with a variety of options. The convenient single-phase power, along with low head room designs and a wide variety of lifting speeds, makes this electric chain hoist an ideal option for both commercial and industrial applications.
The ED series hoists are available in capacities ranging from 125 lbs to 1050 lbs, with a standard 10’ lift, and voltage of 120-1-160. A plastic chain container is standard. This the Harrington Model #ED400DS, which features a 400 lb capacity, 10 ft of lift and dual speed lifting.
Key Features of Harringtons ED-DS Chain Hoists
Harrington's ED electric chain hoists are engineered with maximum operator comfort and control in mind. The ED-DS single phase, dual speed hoist is super lightweight and portable. It offers just the right amount of power and speed flexibility for lifting and hoisting lighter loads.
Model #ED400DS features 400 lb capacity, 10 ft of lift, and dual speed lifting (high speed 26 FPM, low speed: 10 FPM). Additional features include:
- Double Braking System provides extra safety with a Weston-style mechanical load brake and a regenerative brake. Standard upper limit switch prevents overlifting.
- Compact Design for easy installation and storage, lightweight & low headroom.
- Heavy Duty Motor – DC motor with rectifier for AC current reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles.
- Suspension Options include standard hook mount or an optional trolley mount.
- Dual Speed (DS) Models offer speed flexibility. Low speed adjustable from 0 to 100% of maximum speed by setting the screw inside the pendant. Standard pendant with 2 button momentary contacts and pendant drop 3’ less than lift.
Buy Electric Chain Hoists from Shupper Brickle
We are an authorized distributor for Harrington Hoists, selling and servicing all models including the ED400DS single phase electric chain hoist with a 400 lb lifting capacity. With years of experience and an full-service engineering team, we can also assist with special features or any upgrades you may want including:
- Trolley Mounting
- Additional lift or pendant length
- Power supply length over 16’ standard
If you are ready to place your order for the Harrington ED400DS single phase, dual adjustable speed electric chain hoist, contact us through this website or call 800-642-7263.
Don’t see what you need? With over 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes or related services, including OSHA inspections and turn-key installations. We provide hoist repairs at your facility in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ.
Downloadable Resources on Harrington ED Electric Chain Hoists
If you’d like more information about Harrington’s ED Series Electric Chain Hoists, check out these helpful downloadable resources.
Model ED Catalog with Specs and Dimensions
Model ED Manual with Parts Breakout
Model ED Full Owners Manual