Harrington Cylinder Control Electric Chain Hoists
Harrington ED series electric chain hoists offer a powerful, versatile hoisting tool with a variety of options. The convenience of single-phase power makes this electric chain hoist ideal for both commercial and industrial applications. It is available in a low headroom design and a wide variety of lifting speeds.
Its one-of-a-kind cylinder control design offers a number of additional benefits. The hoist’s in-line handgrip, which is part of the complete hook block, allows up/down control to be done one-handed. This gives the operator a free hand to guide and position the load with, reducing effort and increasing accuracy. Harrington’s ED series of electric chain hoists are available in capacities of 125 lbs to 1050 lbs, with a standard 10’ lift, and voltage of 120-1-160. A plastic chain container is standard. This is the 400 lb capacity hoist with 6 ft of lift, dual adjustable lifting speeds and cylinder control.
Key Features of Harrington’s ED Electric Chain Hoists
Harrington’s ED electric hoist is a quick-lifting, ergonomic, single-phase speed demon. Its single-handed operation allows the operator to safely guide and position the load with their free hand.
Model #ED400DA features 400 lb capacity, 6 ft of lift, and dual adjustable lifting speeds with cylinder control (high speed 26 FPM, low speed: 10 FPM). Additional key features of this electric chain hoist include:
- Double Braking System provides extra safety with a Weston-style mechanical load brake and a regenerative brake. Standard upper limit switch prevents overlifting.
- Compact Design for easy installation and storage, lightweight & low headroom.
- Heavy Duty Motor – DC motor with rectifier for AC current reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles.
- Suspension Options include standard hook mount or an optional trolley mount.
- Benefits of the Cylinder Control (DA) Models include In-Line Handgrip for one-handed operation, Removable Bottom Hook, and High/Low Speed selection on an easy touch rocker switch above the handgrip.
Buy Hoisting Equipment
As an authorized distributor for Harrington Hoists, Shupper-Brickle Equipment sells and services all Harrington hoisting equipment. This includes the 400 LB ED-DA dual speed electric chain hoist. With extensive industry experience and a full-service engineering department, we can also assist you with any special features or upgrades you may need such as:
- Trolley Mounting
- Additional lift or pendant length
- Power supply length over 16’ standard
Place your order for the Harrington ED400DA single phase, dual adjustable speed electric chain hoist now by contacting us through this website or call 800-642-7263.
Don’t see what you need? With over 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes or related services, including OSHA inspections and turn-key installations. We provide hoist repairs at your facility in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ.
Harrington ED Series Electric Hoist Downloads
If you’d like additional information on Harrington’s ED series electric chain hoists check out these helpful downloadable resources.
Model ED Catalog with Specs and Dimensions
Model ED Manual with Parts Breakout
Model ED Full Owners Manual