Harrington ED series electric chain hoists offer a powerful, versatile tool with a variety of options. The convenience of single-phase power makes this hoist ideal for both commercial and industrial applications.
ED series hoists are available in capacities of 125 lbs to 1050 lbs, with a standard 10’ lift, and voltage of 120-1-160. A plastic chain container is standard.
- Double Braking System provides extra safety with a Weston-style mechanical load brake and a regenerative brake. Standard upper limit switch prevents overlifting.
- Compact Design for easy installation and storage, lightweight & low headroom.
- Heavy Duty Motor – DC motor with rectifier for AC current reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles
- Suspension Options include standard hook mount or an optional trolley mount.
- Benefits of the Cylinder Control (DA) Models include In-Line Handgrip for one-handed operation, Removable Bottom Hook, and High/Low Speed selection on an easy touch rocker switch above the handgrip.
Model #ED350DA features 350 lb capacity, 6 ft of lift, and dual adjustable lifting speeds with cylinder control (high speed 66 FPM, low speed: 13 FPM).
Ask us if you need:
- Trolley Mounting
- Additional lift or pendant length
- Power supply length over 16’ standard
Don’t see you what you need? With over 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes, or service. We provide hoist repairs at your location in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ.
Model ED Catalog with Specs and Dimensions
Model ED Manual with Parts Breakout
Model ED Full Owners Manual