Harrington ED series electric chain hoists offer a powerful, versatile tool with a variety of options. The convenience of single-phase power makes this hoist ideal for both commercial and industrial applications.
ED series hoists are available in capacities of 125 lbs to 1050 lbs, with a standard 10’ lift, and voltage of 120-1-160. A plastic chain container is standard.
- Double Braking System provides extra safety with a Weston-style mechanical load brake and a regenerative brake. Standard upper limit switch prevents overlifting.
- Compact Design for easy installation and storage, lightweight & low headroom.
- Heavy Duty Motor – DC motor with rectifier for AC current reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles
- Suspension Options include standard hook mount or an optional trolley mount.
- Dual Speed (DS) Models offer speed flexibility. Low speed adjustable from 0 to 100% of maximum speed by setting the screw inside the pendant. Standard pendant with 2 button momentary contacts and pendant drop 3’ less than lift.
Model #ED250DS features 250 lb capacity, 10 ft of lift, and dual speed lifting (high speed 26 FPM, low speed: 10 FPM).
Ask us if you need:
- Trolley Mounting
- Additional lift or pendant length
- Power supply length over 16’ standard
Don’t see what you need? With over 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes or related services, including OSHA inspections and turn-key installations. We provide hoist repairs at your facility in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ.
Model ED Catalog with Specs and Dimensions
Model ED Manual with Parts Breakout
Model ED Full Owners Manual