Harrington Electric Chain Hoists
Harrington ED series electric chain hoists offer a powerful, versatile tool with a variety of options. The convenience of single-phase power makes this electric chain hoist ideal for both commercial and industrial applications. Harrington’s ED electric chain hoists are available with low headroom designs and a wide range of lifting speeds.
The ED-DA model offers a one-of-a-kind cylinder control that allows for one-handed operation. The in-line handgrip is part of the complete hook block and allows for up/down control to be done with a single hand. The operator’s other hand is then free to guide and position the load with reduced effort and increase accuracy.
ED series electric chain hoists are available in capacities of 125 lbs to 1050 lbs, with a standard 10’ lift, and voltage of 120-1-160 and a plastic chain container. This is the cylinder control hoist with 250 lb. capacity, 6 ft lift and dual adjustable lifting speeds.
Harrington Hoists ED-DA Series Features
The ED series electric chain hoists from Harrington are quick-lifting, ergonomic, single-phase speed demons. The DA hoists allow single-handed operation to give the operator a safe and accurate way a guide and position the load.
Model #ED250DA features 250 lb capacity, 6 ft of lift, and dual adjustable lifting speeds with cylinder control (high speed 26 FPM, low speed: 10 FPM). Other key features include:
- Double Braking System provides extra safety with a Weston-style mechanical load brake and a regenerative brake. Standard upper limit switch prevents overlifting.
- Compact Design for easy installation and storage, lightweight & low headroom.
- Heavy Duty Motor – DC motor with rectifier for AC current reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles.
- Suspension Options include standard hook mount or an optional trolley mount.
- Benefits of the Cylinder Control (DA) Models include In-Line Handgrip for one-handed operation, Removable Bottom Hook, and High/Low Speed selection on an easy touch rocker switch above the handgrip.
Electric Chain Hoists for Sale
Shupper-Brickle Equipment is an authorized distributor for Harrington Hoists, selling and servicing all Harrington models including the 250 LB ED-DA dual speed electric chain hoist. Our experienced sales engineering team can assist you with special features or upgrades including:
- Trolley Mounting
- Additional lift or pendant length
- Power supply length over 16’ standard
To place your order for the Harrington ED250DA single phase, dual adjustable speed electric chain hoist with cylinder control, contact us through this website or call 800-642-7263.
Don’t see what you need? With over 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes or related services, including OSHA inspections and turn-key installations. We provide hoist repairs at your facility in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ.
Harrington ED Resources & Downloads
For additional information on Harrington’s ED series electric chain hoists, check out these helpful downloads and resources.
Model ED Catalog with Specs and Dimensions
Model ED Manual with Parts Breakout
Model ED Full Owners Manual