arrington Hoists ED Series Chain Hoists
Harrington ED series electric chain hoists are a powerful, versatile hoist with a variety of options. The convenience of single-phase power paired with a wide variety of lifting speeds and low headroom designs makes this hoist ideal for both commercial and industrial applications.
Harrington’s ED series hoists are available in capacities of 125 lbs to 1050 lbs, with a standard 10’ lift, and voltage of 120-1-160. A plastic chain container is standard.
This is their model #ED220DS and it features 220 lb capacity, 10 ft of lift, and dual speed lifting.
Harrington ED-DS Hoist Features
Harrington's ED electric chain hoists are engineered for maximum operator comfort & control. The ED-DS single phase, dual speed hoist is super lightweight and portable, offering the right amount of power and speed flexibility for lifting lighter loads.
Model #ED220DS features 220 lb capacity, 10 ft of lift, and dual speed lifting (high speed 43 FPM, low speed: 10 FPM). Additional features of this Harrington hoist include:
- Double Braking System provides extra safety with a Weston-style mechanical load brake and a regenerative brake. Standard upper limit switch prevents overlifting.
- Compact Design for easy installation and storage, lightweight & low headroom.
- Heavy Duty Motor – DC motor with rectifier for AC current reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles.
- Suspension Options include standard hook mount or an optional trolley mount.
- Dual Speed (DS) Models offer speed flexibility. Low speed adjustable from 0 to 100% of maximum speed by setting the screw inside the pendant. Standard pendant with 2 button momentary contacts and pendant drop 3’ less than lift.
Buy Harrington Hoists from Shupper-Brickle Equipment
Shupper-Brickle Equipment is an authorized distributor for Harrington Hoists, selling and servicing all models including the ED220DS single phase electric chain hoist with a 220 lb lifting capacity. We can assist with special features or upgrades such as:
- Trolley Mounting
- Additional lift or pendant length
- Power supply length over 16’ standard
To place your order for the Harrington ED220DS single phase, dual adjustable speed chain hoist, contact us through this website or call 800-642-7263.
Don’t see what you need? With over 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes or related services, including OSHA inspections and turn-key installations. We provide hoist repairs at your facility in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ.
Harrington ED Series Chain Hoists Downloads
For additional information on Harrington’s ED series electric chain hoists check out these helpful downloads.
Model ED Catalog with Specs and DimensionsModel ED Manual with Parts Breakout
Model ED Full Owners Manual