Harrington ED Electric Chain Hoists
Harrington ED series electric chain hoists offer a powerful, versatile tool with a variety of options, including low headroom designs and a wide variety of lifting speeds. The convenience of single-phase power makes this hoist ideal for both commercial and industrial applications. Harrington’s ED-DSA electric chain hoists provide precise load positioning and easy-to-use controls allowing them to handle small and awkward loads.
Harrington’s ED series chain hoists are available in capacities of 125 lbs to 1050 lbs, with a standard 10’ lift, and voltage of 120-1-160. A plastic chain container is standard. This one has a 125 lb capacity, 10 ft of lift and dual adjustable lifting speeds with infinity pendant.
Features of Harrington ED-DSA Series Hoists
Harrington’s ED-DSA electric chain hoist is a quick-lifting, single-phase power tool. The compact DC motor reduces weight, generates less heat, and maintains duty cycles to keep production moving.
Model #ED125DSA features 125 lb capacity, 10 ft of lift, and dual adjustable lifting speeds with infinity pendant (high speed: 69 FPM, low speed: 13 FPM). Additional key features of the hoist include:
- Double Braking System provides extra safety with a Weston-style mechanical load brake and a regenerative brake. Standard upper limit switch prevents overlifting.
- Compact Design for easy installation and storage, lightweight & low headroom.
- Heavy Duty Motor – DC motor with rectifier for AC current reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles
- Suspension Options include standard hook mount or an optional trolley mount.
- Benefits of the Dual Speed Infinity (DSA) Models include customizable Speed Adjustment and the Heavy Duty Metal Hinged Cover protects the pendant knobs from damage.
Harrington Hoists for Sale
As an authorized distributor for Harrington Hoists, Shupper-Brickle Equipment sells and services all Harrington hoists including the 125 LB ED-DSA dual speed chain hoist. We can assist with special features or upgrades such as:
- Trolley Mounting
- Additional lift or pendant length
- Power supply length over 16’ standard
To place your order for the Harrington ED125DSA single phase chain hoist, contact us through this website or call 800-642-7263.
Don’t see what you need? With over 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes or related services, including OSHA inspections and turn-key installations. We provide hoist repairs at your facility in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ.
Harrington ED Series Electric Chain Hoists Resources
For additional information on Harrington’s ED series electric chain hoists check out these helpful downloads.
Model ED Catalog with Specs and Dimensions
Model ED Manual with Parts Breakout
Model ED Full Owners Manual