Harrington ED-DS Electric Chain Hoists
Harrington ED series electric chain hoists offer a powerful, versatile tool with a variety of options. The convenience of single-phase power makes this hoist ideal for both commercial and industrial applications.
Super lightweight and portable, this electric chain hoist offers just the right amount of power and speed flexibility for lifting lighter loads. The ED series hoists are available in capacities of 125 lbs to 1050 lbs, with a standard 10’ lift, and voltage of 120-1-160. A plastic chain container is standard. This is the ED125DS model that features 125 lb capacity, 10 ft of lift, and dual speed lifting.
ED-DS Electric Chain Hoist Features
Harrington’s ED electric chain hoist is a quick-lifting, single-phase lifting tool with a compact DC motor and a smooth and quiet operation.
Model #ED125DS features 125 lb capacity, 10 ft of lift, and dual speed lifting (high speed 69 FPM, low speed: 13 FPM). It’s available in a variety of configurations with key features including:
- Double Braking System provides extra safety with a Weston-style mechanical load brake and a regenerative brake. Standard upper limit switch prevents overlifting.
- Compact Design for easy installation and storage, lightweight & low headroom.
- Heavy Duty Motor – DC motor with rectifier for AC current reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles.
- Suspension Options include standard hook mount or an optional trolley mount.
- Dual Speed (DS) Models offer speed flexibility. Low speed adjustable from 0 to 100% of maximum speed by setting the screw inside the pendant. Standard pendant with 2 button momentary contacts and pendant drop 3’ less than lift.
Harrington Hoists for Sale
Shupper-Brickle Equipment is an authorized distributor for Harrington Hoists. As such, we sell and service all Harrington hoist models including the ED125DS single phase electric chain hoist with 125 lb lifting capacity. We can assist with special features or upgrades such as:
- Trolley Mounting
- Additional lift or pendant length
- Power supply length over 16’ standard
To place your order for the Harrington ED125DS single phase, dual adjustable speed chain hoist, contact us through this website or call 800-642-7263.
Don’t see what you need? With over 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes or related services, including OSHA inspections and turn-key installations. We provide hoist repairs at your facility in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ.
Harrington ED Chain Hoists Resources
For additional information on Harrington’s ED series electric chain hoists check out these downloadable resouces.
Model ED Catalog with Specs and Dimensions
Model ED Manual with Parts Breakout
Model ED Full Owners Manual