Harrington Hoists ED-DA Electric Chain Hoists
Harrington ED series electric chain hoists offer a powerful, versatile tool with a variety of options, including low headroom designs and a wide variety of lifting speeds. The convenience of single-phase power makes this hoist ideal for both commercial and industrial applications.
The one-of-a-kind cylinder control designed into the ED-DA model offers big benefits. The in-line handgrip, which is part of the complete hook block, allows up/down control to become a one-handed operation. The operator’s free hand can then guide and position the load with reduced effort and increased accuracy. The ED series hoists are available in capacities of 125 lbs to 1050 lbs, with a standard 10’ lift, and voltage of 120-1-160. A plastic chain container is standard. This is their 125 lb capacity hoist with 6 ft of lift and dual adjustable lifting speeds with cylinder control.
Harrington ED-DA Series Hoist Features
Harrington’s ED electric hoist is a quick-lifting, ergonomic, single-phase professional tool. Its single-handed operation gives the operator a free hand to safely guide and position the load.
Model #ED125DA features 125 lb capacity, 6 ft of lift, and dual adjustable lifting speeds with cylinder control (high speed 69 FPM, low speed: 13 FPM). Key features of this Harrington hoist include:
- Double Braking System provides extra safety with a Weston-style mechanical load brake and a regenerative brake. Standard upper limit switch prevents overlifting.
- Compact Design for easy installation and storage, lightweight & low headroom.
- Heavy Duty Motor – DC motor with rectifier for AC current reduces weight, generates less heat and maintains duty cycles
- Suspension Options include standard hook mount or an optional trolley mount.
- Benefits of the Cylinder Control (DA) Models include In-Line Handgrip for one-handed operation, Removable Bottom Hook, and High/Low Speed selection on an easy touch rocker switch above the handgrip.
Harrington Hoists for Sale
Shupper-Brickle Equipment is an authorized distributor for Harrington Hoists. We sell and service all Harrington hoist models including the 125 LB ED-DA dual speed chain hoist. We can assist with special features or upgrades such as:
- Trolley Mounting
- Additional lift or pendant length
- Power supply length over 16’ standard
To place your order for the Harrington ED125DA single phase, dual adjustable speed chain hoist with cylinder control, contact us through this website or call 800-642-7263.
Don’t see what you need? With over 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes or related services, including OSHA inspections and turn-key installations. We provide hoist repairs at your facility in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ.
Harrington ED Series Electric Chain Hoists Resources
For additional information on Harrington’s ED series electric chain hoists check out these helpful downloads:
Model ED Catalog with Specs and Dimensions
Model ED Manual with Parts Breakout
Model ED Full Owners Manual