All Material Handling’s CB Series is low headroom, lightweight, and durable – all for a competitive price!
The CB Series is available in capacities of ½ T to 10T and in standard lifts of 10, 20, or 30 ft.
· Designed for easy disassembly and fast maintenance. Powder coating and plated finish on exposed components resist corrosion.
· Operation from either side, since the hand chain opening is formed with a radius.
· Superior internal parts are heat-treated for strength and reliability. All gearing is fully enclosed to protect from contamination and the lift wheel is machined for smooth operation.
· Weston style mechanical load brake with double pawls and asbestos-free brake discs never require adjustment.
· Drop forged Ally hooks are designed to stretch before chain failure when overloaded. The top hook articulates to aid in rigging.
· Optional Overload Protection at approximately 175% WLL
· Meets industry standards including: ASM B30.21, OSHA, NASA-STD-8719.9
Model # CB015-10-08 features 1.5 Ton capacity and 10 ft of lift. All Model CB’s feature grade 80 zinc plated alloy chain. Every unit is proof tested at minimum of 1.25 the WLL and shipped with a load test certificate as well as an operation manual in English, Spanish, and French.
Ask us if you need:
· An unchained unit or customized lift
· Optional Overload Protection Device
To Place your order: Contact us through this website or call: 800-642-7263