The Yale Cable King Air Wire Rope Monorail is available in Single Reeved and Double Reeved versions and monorail or deck mount versions for use in a variety of standard industrial and hazardous environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Lug, Plain, Geared & Motorized Trolley
- Standard or close headroom models
- Cord or lever pendant control two brakes
- Two limit switches
- Spark resistant models available
- Full range of air hoist accessories
- Air motors are sealed against dust, moisture, and corrosive gases.
- Air hoists perform well where heat may be a problem-either from extremely heavy duty cycles or from above average ambient temperatures.
- Spark resistant options.
- Precise, almost infinitely variable speed control is standard.
Shupper-Brickle is an authorized distributor for Yale Hoists with extensive experience configuring Cable Kings for specialty applications including hazardous environments.
Contact us with your hoisting specification or to learn more about Yale Cable King Air Wire Rope Hoists. Or read our blog post: Hazardous Location Specs Can Never be Optional.