Wireless Controls for Overhead Lifting
For bridge, hoist and trolley applications, the K606 System is a 3 motion, 2 step remote control solution.
- 433 MHZ Multi-Frequency with auto selection
- Bi-directional Communication
- Auto Power sension 20-240 VAC/ 24-160 VDC
- Double Safety Stop MLC Relays
- Interactive System Status LED's
The system includes two transmitters, one receiving unit, mounting hardware, batteries and installation instructions.
Call the Experts on Hoist & Crane Controls
Contact us for your free quotation on an INMOTION remote control system for your overhead lifting system. Since 1969, Shupper-Brickle has provided bridge cranes, hoists and value-added engineering for overhead lifting systems. Our comprehensive services include installation of lifting system controls and operator training.
Learn more from our blog post: What Crane Controls Can Do For You