Budgit brand air motor driven trolleys are designed to operate with Budgit Air Chain Hoists, attaching directly to the hoist suspension lug to form an integral hoist/trolley combination.
- For rated loads: 1/4 to 1-Ton, 2-Tons, and 3-Tons
- Air Consumption: 50 SCFM
- Air Pressure Recommended: 90 PSI
Budgit air motor-driven trolleys provide power traverse for the lug-suspended Budgit Air Hoist to free the operator from pushing and pulling on the load. Pendant throttle control is offered for full throttling from bare creep to full traverse speed. Motor driven trolleys increase speed and improve efficiency of load handling.
Features of the Budgit Motor Driven Trolley:
- Steel frame sideplates extend beyond the wheels for end stop contact and have tapped holes suitable for bracket attachement.
- Forged heat-treated steel wheels with contoured tread for use on tapered or wide flange beams.
- Wheel bearings are sealed, lifetime-lubricated precision ball bearings.
- Traverse gear reducer is rugged right angle drive reducer
- Eight vane air motor provides high torque, smooth starting & excellent control
- Pendant throttle control provides precise, controlled spotting and efficient load handling.
- Spark resistant models with bronze wheels are available for hazardous environments
Contact us for more information on the Budgit air motor driven trolley. Since 1969, Shupper-Brickle has provide hoists, cranes and overhead material handling equipment along with comprehensive services and value-added engineering.
Read our blog post on The Top 5 tips for Buying an Air Chain Hoist