Air-Powered Chain Hoist Trolley
Budgit Hoists is a leading crane and hoist manufacturer, providing innovative, quality and dependable solutions for special and high value lifting and hoisting applications since 1935. Their air motor driven trolleys are designed to operate with Budgit brand air chain hoists, attaching directly to the hoist suspension lug to form an integral hoist/trolley combination.
Budgit Air Powered Trolley Specs
Budgit air motor-driven trolleys increase speed and improve efficiency of load handling. Pendant throttle control allows movement a from bare creep to full traverse speed. Their air-powered trolleys are available with the following specs:
- For rated loads: 1/4 to 1-Ton, 2-Tons, and 3-Tons
- Air Consumption: 50 SCFM
- Air Pressure Recommended: 90 PSI
Budgit Motor Driven Trolley Features
Budgit Hoists trolleys are built to withstand the rigors of heavy use and extreme environments. They allow for faster positioning of the hoist in a variety of lifting applications. Key features include:
- Steel frame side plates that extend beyond the wheels for end stop contact and have tapped holes suitable for bracket attachment.
- Forged heat-treated steel wheels with contoured tread for use on tapered or wide flange beams.
- Wheel bearings are sealed, lifetime-lubricated precision ball bearings.
- Traverse gear reducer is rugged right-angle drive reducer
- Eight vane air motor provides high torque, smooth starting & excellent control
- Pendant throttle control provides precise, controlled spotting and efficient load handling.
- Spark resistant models with bronze wheels are available for hazardous environments
Budgit Trolleys for Sale
Shupper-Brickle Equipment is an authorized distributor for Budgit Hoists, and we can assist you in finding the hoist and trolley combination that best meets your lifting needs and budget. Contact us for more information on the Budgit air motor driven trolley, new equipment, system upgrades, parts and repairs.
Since 1969, Shupper-Brickle has provided hoists, cranes and overhead material handling equipment along with comprehensive services and value-added engineering. For more information on air chain hoists and buying tips, read our blog post on The Top 5 tips for Buying an Air Chain Hoist.