Power Electronics International Inc is the manufacturer of Variable Frequency Drives for hoists and overhead cranes, including Micro-Speed® variable frequency drives, Smooth-Move® reduced torque control units, and Multi-Vector® drives.
Why are PE drives preferred?
- Engineered, Designed & Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Specifically engineered for Crane & Hoist use.
- Not a modified “generic” product designed for another application(s).
- High reliability circuitry not requiring extra parts or cards to “make it work”.
- Upgrade-Path Philosophy (sm) – Drives are upward compatible with newer units in both software familiarity (Gang-Set®) and physical sizing – including Multi-Vector®.
Read our blog post to learn more about VFD's: What Crane Controls Can Do For You
For more information on Power Electronics VFD's, contact us through this website or call 800-642-7263.