Spanco Gantry Cranes come in hundreds of models, including portable gantries, adjustable gantries, track-mounted gantries and relocatable gantries,
Contact us for more information on these Spanco Gantry Crane types:
Shupper-Brickle Equipment distributes Spanco, and we can assist you to find the gantry crane that best meets your lifting needs and budget. Many options are available with Spanco's Fast Track lead times of 3-5 business days. Contact us for equipment, system upgrades, and repairs.
- A-Series Gantry Cranes - adjustable heights and spans without brace legs; steel or aluminum.
- Aluminum Gantry Cranes - lightweight & portable with adjustable heights & spans, pneumatic tire options.
- E-Series Gantry Cranes - economical and designed for long-life service, made from high-strength square mechanical tubing.
- PF-Series Gantry Cranes - high capacity, high height, long span, power drive options.
- Single Leg Gantry Cranes - semi gantries that run on a single leg, with one end on the floor and the other overhead to maximize space .
- Wide Flange Gantry Cranes - highest capacity gantry cranes made from wide flange beams with either single or double leg designs.
- T-Series Gantry Cranes - the greatest flexibility for adjusting gantry span, height, and tread.
- Power Drive Kits for Gantry Cranes - for use with Spanco PF-Series Gantries for high-volume high-capacity gantry travel.
What's the difference between a bridge crane and gantry crane? Read our blog post to learn more.