Duct-O-Wire is the leader in electrification and control products for overhead cranes, monorails, hoists, trolleys and material handling applications requiring safe and economical moving power solutions.
Duct-O-Wire offers Industrial Festoon Systems, including: Standard Duty 14 and Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Galvanized Steel and Stainless Steel C-Track, Aluma-Track Systems, I-Beam Supported Trolleys, Wire Supported Systems, Round Cable and Air Hose Carriers.
About Duct-O-Wire Cable & Track Systems:
- 14 Gauge C-Track and 12 Gauge C-Track systems are available in galvanized or stainless steel for flat or round cable and air hoses.
- Factory pre-formed curves in 14 gauge systems are available in 4', 5', 6', and 7' radii. Custom curves can be bent to a minimum of 40".
- Aluminum track is available for pipe type trolleys for both straight and curved systems.
- Wire supported systems available for both flat and round cables.
- New pendant control trolleys with Quick Plug disconnects available.
Special Applications & Services:
- Stainless steel and brass bearings for special applications.
- Precision bearing available in both 14 and 12 gauge sizes for long life wear and high speeds.
- Both steel and plastic saddles available for flat and round cables.
- Pre-assembled systems with cables on trolleys and packed for rapid installation.
- Standard cables available in sizes ranging from #4AWG to #16AWG.
- Cable fittings in both cast metal with grommets and non-metallic shrink type.
- Tiered saddles for special cable loads or configurations.
Shupper-Brickle is an authorized distributor for Duct-O-Wire, providing new equipment, system upgrades, repairs, and OEM parts. Contact Us for more information on Duct-O-Wire Industrial Festoon Systems.
To learn more, read our Hoist Guy's Blog Post: How are overhead cranes powered?