Electrification Systems for Cranes, Hoists & Trolleys
Duct-O-Wire is the leader in electrification and control products for overhead cranes, monorails, hoists, trolleys and material handling applications requiring safe and economical moving power solutions. Cable festooning systems provide electricity through a system of lightweight flat or round cable connected to trolleys that carry it along a track or beam. They are reliable and safe for a variety of applications, including outdoor and high heat environments.
Duct-O-Wire offers Industrial Festoon Systems, including: Standard Duty 14 and Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Galvanized Steel and Stainless Steel C-Track, Aluma-Track Systems, I-Beam Supported Trolleys, Wire Supported Systems, Round Cable and Air Hose Carriers.
Duct-O-Wire Cable & Track System Features
Festoon systems from Duct-O-Wire are available in a variety of sizes and configurations. Key features of these electrification systems include:
- 14 Gauge C-Track and 12 Gauge C-Track systems are available in galvanized or stainless steel for flat or round cable and air hoses.
- Factory pre-formed curves in 14 gauge systems are available in 4', 5', 6', and 7' radii. Custom curves can be bent to a minimum of 40".
- Aluminum track is available for pipe type trolleys for both straight and curved systems.
- Wire supported systems available for both flat and round cables.
- New pendant control trolleys with Quick Plug disconnects available.
Special Applications & Services
Duct-O-Wire festoon systems have been used in a variety of applications from monorails and jib cranes to bridge crane runways, explosion proof applications and cabling. They can be customized in a variety of ways for many specialized applications, including:
- Stainless steel and brass bearings for special applications.
- Precision bearing available in both 14 and 12 gauge sizes for long life wear and high speeds.
- Both steel and plastic saddles available for flat and round cables.
- Pre-assembled systems with cables on trolleys and packed for rapid installation.
- Standard cables available in sizes ranging from #4AWG to #16AWG.
- Cable fittings in both cast metal with grommets and non-metallic shrink type.
- Tiered saddles for special cable loads or configurations.
Buy Duct-O-Wire Industrial Festoon Systems
Shupper-Brickle is an authorized distributor for Duct-O-Wire, providing new equipment, system upgrades, repairs, and OEM parts. Contact Us for more information on Duct-O-Wire Industrial Festoon Systems.
To learn more about the different electrification systems available for cranes, hoists and trolleys, read our Hoist Guy's Blog Post: How are overhead cranes powered?