Harrington model MR Motorized Trolleys pair with Harrington electric chain hoists in both single-phase and three-phase models.
MR Motorized Trolleys feature:
- Heavy Duty Motor for top performance with high horsepower
- Pull Rotor Motor Brake for durability & precision load control
- Sealed body with gaskets throughout for an IP55 rating
- Variable Frequency Drive - dual speed controls
- Rubber bumpers, standard, provide collision protection
- Built-in drop stops provide additional security
- Side Guide Rollers are four ball bearing supported rollers, enhancing smooth trolley motion & reducing wear
- Cable Support Arm, "tow bar", a standard component that gives support and guides the power supply
- Pendant Plugin Connection, this "quick disconnect" saves time on setup & maintenance
Contact us for more information on a Harrington MR motorized trolley.
Do you need a push trolley or a motorized trolley? Learn more from our blog post: The Top Hoist Purchasing Mistakes to Avoid