If you are upgrading your hoist motor controls with a VFD, Power Electronics offers ready-to-go and pre-wired hoist control panels to make your installation quick and easy.
Power Electronics Standard Hoist Control Panels Include:
- A Micro-Speed® Variable Frequency Drive, a closed-loop Vector drive, or contactor motor controls
- Panels available for all voltages: 208-230, 385-415, 460, and 575VAC; VFDs programmable for 50, 60, or 120 Hz
- Standard Allen-Bradley control components, or optional other brands
- NEMA Type 12 enclosures standard (sized per requirement)
- Branch Fusing and Motor Thermal Overload Protection standard (designed to NEC specifications)
- Braking contactors as required
- Components mounted on a removable sub-panel
- Panel wiring 105°C computer-generated labels on both ends
- Common raised terminal strip to ease installation
- Duct channels covering main wire runs
- Factory inspected and fully tested
- Regeneration resistors built-in or included, where applicable
- Control panel wiring schematics, operations manuals, and Bill of Materials included
- CDMA Duty A, B, C, D (standard); E, F, and Long Lift (L) available
- UL/cUL labeling available
Note: Hoist applications require a load brake, or else they will require our Closed-Loop Vector-Style Hoist Drive and an encoder.
If you need a panel with a mainline disconnect, a mainline contactor, and/or a control transformer, or if you would like to combine your hoist panel with your trolley motion controls, Power Electronics offers Multiple-Motion control panel, including any combination of VFD's, soft-start's or contactor motor controls.
Common Upgrade Options:
- NEMA 4, NEMA 4X (Stainless, Fiberglass), NEMA 7 or 9 Explosion-proof type Enclosures Available
- Plug connections for easy hook-up
- Pilot lights, flashing strobe warning lights, and warning alarms/horns
- Anti-condensation panel heaters (recommended for outdoor enclosures), enclosure air-conditioners
- Radio-ready panels, radios pre-installed in panels, door-mounted radio/pendant transfer switches
- A/B Logic control relays
Shupper-Brickle Equipment represent Power Electronics and offers control panels, hoist control upgrades and repairs. Contact us for questions on new equipment, installation or operator training.