CM Railstar Motorized Trolleys
Get a Quote
Tags: Air Powered or Electric or Manual: Electric, Brand: CM, Electric Trolleys & Tractor Drives, Equipment, Equipment or Parts: Equipment, Trolleys
Motor-Driven CM Railstar Trolley
The CM brand represents a legacy of expertise, offering a wide range of safe, efficient and innovative hoists and trolleys. The CM Railstar motor driven trolley is no exception. These motorized trolleys feature a durable structure and smooth motor operation. Versatile, universal and strong, they're built to last and outperform other powered trolleys on the market.
Railstar Motor Driven Trolley Features
Columbus McKinnon’s powered trolleys are versatile and reliable. The CM Railstar ensures smooth motor operation and load traversing for safe and efficient use. Key features of this motorized trolley include:
- Fits wide range of beam sizes for maximum versatility
- Universal use with an hook suspended single speed hoists that are equipped with a reversing contactor
- Steel Spur gearing for optimum strength and smooth operation
- Durable hardened cast iron trackwheels that operate on standard S-beams or flat flanged beams
- Lifetime lubricated double row ball bearings for high efficiency & low maintenance
- Cast iron control enclosure
- 4-Button control station included for operating single speed speed hoist.
- Trolley guards are standard
- One-year warranty
Crane Equipment Sales & Service
Contact us about your application for a CM Railstar Motorized Trolley. As a leading expert in overhead hoists, trolleys and crane equipment and an authorized CM distributor, we can assist you in finding the hoist and trolley combination that best meets your lifting needs and budget. Contact us for more information on the CM Railstar trolleys, electric chain hoists, complete lift systems, system upgrades, crane equipment sales and services including repairs, inspections, training and maintenance.
Since 1969, Shupper-Brickle has provided hoists, cranes and overhead lifting equipment along with comprehensive services and value-added engineering. Wondering whether you need a push trolley or a motorized trolley? Learn more from our blog post: The Top Hoist Purchasing Mistakes to Avoid.