For Immediate Hire: Industrial Shop Planner & Coordinator
Full Time, exempt (salaried)
Work on site: Millstone, NJ 08510
Required: 10+ years of relevant experience and HS diploma or better
Full-time, on-site Shop Planner & Service team lead wanted to join the management team of a growing industrial business. This position reports to the President and the Operations Manager, and it has a direct impact on moving the business forward.
- Fabrication Scheduling- taking responsibility for crane and hoist jobs coming through the shop & the company production schedule for bridge crane fabrication
- Ensure that job materials are ordered by vendors on time by working with engineer and sales admins
- Scheduling the time of shop personnel such as fabricators, electricians, shop helpers & machinists.
- Assist with bridge crane design, assembly & testing
- Interface with sales, service, installations, engineering, customers & vendors as needed.
Shop Coordinator Duties
- Oversee in-house repair jobs
- Oversee inbound/outbound shipments to/from the shop
- Manage Inventory area & annual inventory count
- Facility maintenance of the crane production shop area
Required Technical Skills/experience: (10+ years in any combination)
- Scheduling or planning experience in an industrial field, preferably for a customized product
- Mechanical aptitude & experience repairing equipment
- Experience managing employees in the fabrication, assembly or service.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ready & Able to contribute to all shop tasks
- Organized, punctual & focused on safety
- Clean background check, clean drug test, good driving record & valid license
- Ability to learn company systems and software
- Vaccinated against COVID-19
-Starting Salary: $70K - $76K Annually
-Annual PTO includes vacation time increasing with seniority,8 personal days, 8+ office holidays
-Company subsidized medical benefits for individuals and families
-Annual profit-sharing bonus based on company performance
-401K retirement plan with company match
-Further industry training & outstanding support to learn, grow and become a valuable team member
Since 1969, Shupper-Brickle Equipment has provided overhead cranes and hoists to the Mid-Atlantic states and worldwide. We strive to maintain a business that offers steady growth to our employees and supports their families through our continued efforts to adapt to the marketplace and customer needs.
Apply to this job on our website (brief login process required)
Return to the main HR home page