Industrial Technician (Experienced) – Overhead Cranes & Hoists
Status as of April 4, 2019: Open - Still Hiring
Immediate openings available for experienced industrial maintenance technicians to repair, inspect, and install cranes and hoists. Training available for those with related experience working on conveyors, forklifts, or other material handling equipment for this full-time, permanent position. Relocation assistance offered to outstanding candidates.
We are an established company with a strong customer base. We offer exceptional support to employees to add to their skill set and grow professionally.
· Evaluate, repair, and perform scheduled maintenance on overhead material handling equipment
· Troubleshoot breakdowns for mechanical and electrical problems
· Contribute to system installations
· Deal directly with customers and maintain the customer service relationship
· Manage customer documentation
· Occasionally travel overnight to a job location
· Maintain professional presentation, timeliness, appearance, and organization in all areas
· Minimum 3 years working on industrial equipment including equipment inspection and troubleshooting both mechanical and electrical repairs
· Completion of an electrical or mechanical certification program or trade school degree (more experience may be substituted for a degree)
· Mechanical and electrical aptitude
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to maintain project documentation
· Must have excellent communication skills for direct contact with customers
· Ability to work at heights
· Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
· Must understand the importance of workplace safety
· Valid Driver’s License
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Clean background check, clean drug test and good driving record
· Must be willing to travel as needed to customer locations, occasionally overnight
· Experience repairing hoists or overhead cranes
· Welding or machining experience
· Veterans/ armed services experience
· Base Pay from $22 - $30/Hr, per experience
· Opportunities for overtime
· Year-end profit sharing bonus
· Company paid medical benefits
· Further industry training
· Per Diem for overnight travel jobs
· 401K retirement plan with company match
· Outstanding support to learn, grow, and become a valuable member of our team
Since 1969, Shupper-Brickle Equipment has combined engineering know-how and industry experience to provide outstanding sales and service of hoists, bridge cranes, and overhead material handling equipment. Our comprehensive services include fabrication, installation, and OSHA inspections, and our in-house engineering department designs custom equipment to spec.
We offer many opportunities to expand your experience, and due to the customized nature of our business, our projects are varied and challenging.
To apply, submit your resume to:
US Mail: PO Box 728, Clarksburg, NJ 08510
No phone calls please. No walk-in applications will be accepted. Thank you.
Return to HR Homepage