Shupper-Brickle Equipment offers professional and comprehensive Fall Protection Operator Training classes to ensure your employees know the correct procedures for care and usage of your Fall Arrest System. Our class is designed to provide personal attention to small groups of ten employees or less.
· Fall Protection Operator Training is conducted at your facility and tailored to the type of equipment operated by your employees.
· Our instructor will conduct both hands-on and classroom instruction, with a curriculum developed following OSHA Fall Protection Code 1910.66 App. C and ANSI Fall Protection Code Z359
· Classroom training instructs on the major components of fall protection systems, including the “ABCD’s” (Anchorage, Body Support, Connector, Deceleration Device). Attendees receive hand-outs with definitions and terminology, operations manuals, and a daily inspection guide.
· Hands-on training includes a demonstration of the proper operation of the equipment with an emphasis on safety. Following the demonstration, each participant completes an operating performance evaluation.
· A certificate of completion will be provided to each individual who successfully completes the training and demonstrates the ability to operate the equipment safely.
Contact us for a free estimate on Fall Protection Operator Training, or check out some of these related products: Fall Protection Inspections, Rigid Lifelines Fall Protection Systems, Sellstrom Fall Protection Equipment, Tether Track Fall Protection. Visit our Safety Page for more safety topics.