Harrington’s RH-Advantage series is built for heavy-duty wire rope hoist applications including fabricating, die handling, and production line work. State-of-the-art design features make the RH-Advantage extremely durable, highly reliable and very low maintenance.
· Capacities: 5, 7.5 or 10 Tons, Lifts:23’ or 33’, Voltages: 460V-3-60 or 230V-3-60
· Low Headroom configuration – trolley positioned parallel with the beam
· Conical rotor brake virtually eliminates brake maintenance
· Heavy-duty rope guide and Premium wire rope resists wear
· Fan cooled motors standard on hoist & trolley
· Easy access design for inspection of rope, drum & components
· IP55-rated and suitable for harsh environments
Model # RH10U33D4L2W-A features 10 Ton capacity, 33 feet of lift, 16/5 ft/min lifting speed, 80/20 ft/min traversing speed, 230-3-60 voltage.
Ask us if you need options found on other Harrington wire rope hoists:
· Other capacities or lifts
· Dual speed lifting or dual trolley speeds
· Other reeving configurations
· Other mounting configurations
To Place your order: Contact us through this website or call: 800-642-7263
Don’t see you what you need? With 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes, or service. We provide hoist repairs at your location in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ