Harrington’s NER enhanced feature electric chain hoists include a low headroom lightweight body with a fan-cooled motor, standard thermal motor protection and a count hour meter for preventative maintenance. Per Harrington Hoists: “Simply the best hoists on the market.”
The model NER electric chain hoists are available in capacities of 1/8 ton to 5 tons with standard lifts of 10, 15, or 20 feet. Standard voltage for all units is 208-230/460-3-60 (for three phase use). Standard pendant drop is 4’ less than lift.
· Easy Access Suspension: External pins allow for a quick change from hook to lug for trolley mount configuration.
· Standard Upper and Lower limit switches
· Super strength, nickel-plated load chain, and revolutionary heat treatment process, is corrosion and wear resistant.
· 60-minute, H4 rated motor for the most demanding applications.
· Completely sealed body suitable for harsh indoor or outdoor environments.
· Notched Hook & Latch System provides positive closing & improves resistance against lateral forces.
· Plug in Pendant and Power Supply Cords save time on set up and maintenance.
Model #NER010L-10 features 1 Ton capacity, 10 ft of lift, and single speed 14 FPM lifting speed. Please see the “Specifications” tab below for more information.
Ask us if you need:
· Chain Container
· Dual Speed Model
· Additional Load Chain, Pendant drop, Power Supply length
To Place your order: Contact us through this website or call: 800-642-7263
Don’t see you what you need? With 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes, or service. We provide hoist repairs at your location in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ
Note: FOB manufacturer's warehouse. Lead times may vary.