Harrington’s LB Lever hoist offers a low headroom, compact design that’s regarded as the best lever in the industry. The model LB is recommended for use in heavy-duty construction work, mining, manufacturing, shipbuilding and day-to-day maintenance and repair.
· Capacities of ¾-ton to 9-ton with standard lifts of 5, 10, 15 & 20 ft.
· All-Steel construction that actually weighs less than comparable aluminum models
· Enclosed brake mechanism protects against dirt and moisture
· Grade 100 heat-treated, nickel plated load chain.
· Designed to operate in close quarters with a short steel handle & 15-degree recovery strokes.
· Standard rubber grip for non-slip operation.
Model # LB008-20 features ¾ -Ton capacity and 20 feet of lift. Test Certificates verify that ever hoist is factory load tested to 125% of the rated capacity.
FOB: Manheim, PA or Corona, CA.
Ask us if you need:
· Load limit warning handle
· Top hook extender
· Slip Clutch
· Inspection, Bullard or Shur-Loc hooks
· Non-standard lifts
To Place your order: Contact us through this website or call: 800-642-7263
Don’t see you what you need? With 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes, or service. We provide hoist repairs at your location in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ
Note: FOB manufacturer's warehouse. Lead times may vary.