The CM Industrial Valustar electric chain hoist features a lightweight yet durable design for commercial applications. This economical choice is American-made and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Valustar model electric chain hoists have a standard hook suspension and are available in capacities of 1/4 ton to 2 tons with standard lifts of 10, 15, or 20 feet. Standard voltages include 115-1-60 or 230/460-3-60 (for three phase use).
· Easy installation & maintenance
· Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease
· Heavy-duty caliper type AC brake
· Rugged NEMA 4 control station, 115 volt control circuit.
· Standard overload protector device
· “Hoistaloy” load chain for smooth operation & maximum chain life
· Efficient regenerative braking system to avoid heat generation in the power train
· Made in the USA in Damascus, VA
Model #2402C features 1/4 Ton capacity, 20 ft of lift, 16 FPM lifting speed, and 230/460-3-60 voltage.
Ask us if you need:
· Chain Container or chain bag
· Additional Load Chain, Pendant drop, Power Supply length
To Place your order: Contact us through this website or call: 800-642-7263
Don’t see you what you need? With 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes, or service. We provide hoist repairs at your location in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ
Note: FOB manufacturer's warehouse. Lead times may vary.