The Coffing JLC is engineered and built in America for the heavy-duty demands of industrial applications. Though compact in size, the JLC offers numerous safety features, such as a multiple disc motor brake, overload clutch and chain end stop.
JLC models are available in capacities of 1/8T to 2T, with standard lifts of 10, 15 or 20 ft. Standard push button drop is 4 ft less than lift. Both single phase and three phase models available. Standard Chain Container.
· Easy access panel for maintenance to controls and motor leads. Connection wires are numbered.
· Heavy-duty motor brake features multiple discs with direct acting design for positive load spotting and holding.
· Smoother lifting & reduced chain wear with a 5-pocket load sheave to increase chain and sheave engagement and provide smoother lifting.
· Adjustable limit switches regulate upper and lower load travel. Stainless steel limit switch shaft and brass nuts are standard.
· Mechanical Overload device guards against unsafe loading to protect the hoist, operator, and supporting structures from a damaging overload.
· Made in the USA in Damascus, VA.
Model #08221W features 1/2 Ton capacity, 10 ft of lift, 115/230V single phase, and 16 FPM lifting speed with a hook suspension. Please see the “Specifications” tab below for more information.
Ask us if you need:
· Variable frequency drive option
· Longer lifts available
· More voltage options
To Place your order: Contact us through this website or call: 800-642-7263
Don’t see you what you need? With 50 years in the business, we know hoists! Contact us for hoists, overhead cranes, or service. We provide hoist repairs at your location in the Mid-Atlantic States or in our hoist repair workshop in Clarksburg, NJ.
Note: FOB manufacturer's warehouse. Lead times may vary.